Road Map for Sales Success
- Are you in charge of business development for your firm?
- Are you selling professional services?
- Are you selling to other businesses, B2B?
Free Business Development Taster Sessions running in Sheffield on the following dates:
11th September – Lean Sales and Marketing Strategy – Create a meaningful strategy for high impact, direct prospect engagement. 9 am – 11am
19th September – Value Based Selling – Move away from a model of time based selling to value based selling and pricing. 9 am – 11am
These events are open to business owners/managers/business development people who are seeking to improve their business profitability and sales performance, and who work within the Professional Services Sector – Legal, Accountancy and Consultancy and operate in a Business to Business Environment
Crammed full of ideas and strategies for developing existing markets, increasing the potency of current sales messages and engaging with new markets using low risk/high impact strategies. You will also understand the process of generating practical business development initiatives for you to use today.
This is the first step towards speeding up your sales efforts to produce bigger results faster…these workshops are excellent use of your time and are FREE.
This program is not suitable for every one; especially if your product or service is not currently able to offer anything more valuable than your competitors (this is a separate issue to please give us a call to discuss)
This program will be valuable to you if you are experiencing the following:
- You feel that you and your business are the worlds best kept secret
- Sales and business development is not the main focus of your job, but is becoming very important
- You have trouble in maintaining a sufficient flow of good quality sales prospects into your company
- You have unexplored sales opportunities within your firm
- You know your firm can deliver a better service than many of your competitors…if only people would listen, take notice
- You find your self contemplating lowering your prices to attract customers
- You feel you are currently under charging for your services, yet can’t see how anyone could possibly pay you any more for what you are providing
- You struggle to convert interested prospects in to good quality profitable clients
- You are talking to lots of people but recruiting few clients
You will gain benefit from the taster sessions if you or your sales team are looking for ways to:
- Increase your fees/ billings
- Build your client bases
- Improve client relationships
- Improve sales performance
- Fill your sales pipeline with good quality prospects
- Built transparency into your sales efforts
- Remove inconsistency from your business and sales performance
The free taster workshops will give you an insight in to how to address all of the above, however if you don’t have a truly convincing valuable service/product then the benefits you will receive from attending this program will be minimal.
To attend this program please either email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you wish to attend in the subject line (or call on 0779 002 1885) to receive confirmation of your booking. Numbers are restricted and all places will be offered on a first come first served basis, so please let me know how many colleagues you will be bringing with you, and their names.
Why are we running these sessions?
It’s no secret that business has been tough over the last few years.
Whilst some sectors are reporting that things are changing and confidence is returning slowly, others are wondering when the next dip will appear.
Further to recent research, we have found that overwhelmingly the two biggest challenges faced in business today are:
- Business Growth – attracting and retaining the right type of client
- Increasing fee income – moving away from a commoditised model
Therefore during these two workshops we will help you to:
- Identify and shortlist target prospects
- Select just the right time to make contact
- Have a reason to make contact that engages the prospect
- Have a practical and workable client attraction strategy within your firm
- Use compelling language and approaches to engage target prospects
- Engage in a conversation that builds rapport and value immediately.
- Provide a key point of difference in your approach by building value
- Bill on the basis of the value of service rather than the time
- Generate extra fees within your business
- Increase your worth to your client by enhancing the value you deliver
- Building higher value perceptions
I hope you can join us – please email email@example.com with the dates you would like to attend and the number of colleagues you will be bringing with you.
Should you require any further information – please call 0779 002 1885
For more information see http://www.mortonkyle.com