Having worked with a number of Business Owner Managers over the last 10 years I know that you love doing what you do (most of the time)
However, sales, marketing, business development and finding new customer are the things that often gets pushed to the bottom of your to do list.
This is why I have created the Sale and Business Development Boot Camp for Owner Managers.
The Boot Camp will be relevant for you, as a Business Owner Manager if you:
- Are in charge of growing your business
- Have a wish list full of prospective clients that you still haven’t approached
- Struggle with how to make sales approaches to key business targets
- Fail to see how you could knock their current supplier out of the running
- Are pricing too cheaply to win work
- Suffer from feast or famine
- Need a second opinion on how to respond to quotations
- Need and impartial view on the clients you have – who is costing you more to serve than you are earning – and what to do about them
- Want to start working with more loyal and valuable clients who see value in your offering and are prepared to pay the price you ask
- Lack the motivation and/or discipline to be proactive in your sales and business development efforts
Would you work better if you have someone guiding and supporting you as you open up new markets and bring new clients on board?
If you can identify with any of the above and you want to make the next three months ground breaking in terms of adding valuable new clients to your business then contact us now for a confidential chat.
This Boot Camp is specifically designed for Business Owner Managers but it may not suit everyone, so providing we can establish a good fit, then we can start working immediately.
To learn more about the Boot Camp for Business Owner Managers – our three-month promise and out full money back guarantee – then check out our details here.
For more information and an informal chat, call Carol on 0779 002 1885 or email email@example.com. There is more information on the range of services offered – visit www.mortonkyle.com