- Not researching your leads properly before you call them – FAIL – hit and run selling will never get you the result you want.With such easy access to lots of valuable information feeds – there is no excuse for not researching your prospects before you make the telephone call or visit
- Having a generic sales pitch – FAIL – you should have and be able to articulate at least 5 reasons why the decision maker should grant you an audience – either over the phone or face to face, then have the communication skills sufficient to complete a full needs analysis. Rock the prospects world or stay in bed!
- You haven’t worked your numbers – FAIL – you know what your target is, yet you are hoping for a 100% conversion in your sales pipeline. If only your sales conversion was that good!
- Two ears, one mouth, remember? FAIL You haven’t realised that good sales people ask questions, great sales people listen.
- Prescription Before Diagnosis? FAIL How’s that working for you? Pitching before you know the prospects needs and wants, before you have diagnosed fully you are writing out the prescription! Please question and challenge to understand before you pitch….that way you have half a chance of retaining some credibility
To find out the easiest, simplest and most effective way to smash your sales targets – join us in Sheffield for The Sales Improvement Workshop – sky-rocket your sales performance by finding out what works AND doing it.
Remember – 100% Money Back Guarantee
For more information contact us:
0779 002 1885