- Know your Sales Recipe – from how many cold leads to meetings; meetings to quotes; quotes to close. Without this formula you really are working in the dark
- Write down where your last 10 pieces of GREAT business came from – now rinse and repeat. You’ll probably be very surprised at where the great business does come from.
- Know who you want to do business with and why – stick to that profile only. Fish in too many weak ponds and you’ll end up with a mess of mediocre prospects and questionable business
- Stop chasing BAD business…qualify hard at the start in line with the perfect prospect profile…ditch the rest. Success flows where attention goes!
- Make sure you know the decision makers buying process and their selection criteria – save yourself doing tonnes of work for a buyer who’s keeping you around to bounce ideas off
- Visit your sales forecast religiously every day – who do you need to check in with, who’s got the sign off meeting today, who’s making the short list today – The Recency Effect…the subtle art of being there without the buyer feeling they’re being stalked!
- Be ruthless in managing your sales pipeline – kick out the stationary prospects, re-qualify them and either re-enter them or put them on a sales database to reactivate/keep warm by some other method.
- Maximise your client/prospect face time and talk time…if you can’t manage your time you can’t manage anything. Don’t be lulled into thinking you don’t need to sell because you’re on social media and people will find you…that’s the icing on the cake and is nowhere near replacing the cake any time soon (unfortunately)…so get talking!
- Admin is something you do outside of core sales time…yeah, suck it up buttercup, winners don’t do their expenses and write proposals when they could be filling the sales pipeline
- Have fun, get excited, total immersion in your industry, your buyers industry, be the most knowledgeable person in your industry, be the go to expert, get creative, start mixing things up a bit, get out there, loud and proud…What? You don’t want to do that? Then maybe you need to find a product/company/service you can get that excited about…sales is a transfer of energy, a transfer of confidence, a transfer of faith…if you don’t have it, don’t expect to be able to pass it on…
If you’re looking for a sales shot – a chance to get refocused on what’s important in helping you smash your sales target, and what the key success activities are in sales – join me…
Hit the link to find out more and book your spot….Show Me.