When you join my Sales and Business Development Boot Camp (starting in Sheffield in March) you find out how I have worked with my clients to:
- Increase leads generated by over 30% in less than 2 weeks
- Increase their prices by a multiple of 4 AND increased close rates at the same time
- Used price increases to strategically redefine the client’s business so that they attracted high value clients, bigger names, spending more
- Create accurate and robust sales pipelines
And, my promise is that I will recreate this success with you and your business, to find out more click here to find out how you can change 2014 before it’s too late. Plus, you get a full money back guarantee if you don’t get the results you work for.
Almost every Business Owner Manager I have the pleasure of meeting knows exactly why their clients should use their products and services; and given an audience and a chance to have a chat, I am totally sure that many Business Owner Managers could sign up every person they sat in front of or interacted with.
The art of sales and business development is not a black art. Sales and business development is part art, part science and the key skills inherent in business growth can be taught, practised and mastered.
Speaking with many Business Owners and Managers, there are a few key issues prevent their passion translating into clients and then into pounds, namely:
- Systematic and regular exposure and proximity to prospective potential clients
- Clear focus on pricing and creating unique value in the competitor arena
- Time to do what they perceive is a huge task – when really it’s a series of small tweaks
- Ridding themselves of confusion about how to structure their proposition to their ideal prospect list
- Clarity of the message and how it’s translated
So – how to create a workable business growth plan, how to skill up sufficiently to execute the plan and how to make time to make sure the plan works and the business grows are the key foundations of the Sales and Business Development Boot Camp for Business Owner Managers – there are three slots left.
See here for more details
If you want to make sure you make the next three months a success, start welcoming clients to your business and gain clarity about how you approach your ideal prospect and client list then contact us for more details.
We are so confident that this program will get you where you want to be that we are offering a full money back refund if you don’t get the results we plan to.
Carol Griffiths – Director and Lead Consultant
Morton Kyle Limited
0779 002 1885