Telephone Sales Job – Sheffield – 18k Basic /Uncapped OTE – Year 1 est. 30/32k
This is the perfect sales job for you if:
You’ve been in sales a while and want to move into external/face to face sales
If you’re tired of being a Motorway Monkey (don’t you just hate the traffic these days?) and want to earn a great uncapped salary from the comfort of a single location in Sheffield
You see, I want to speak with you about a number of exciting sales positions within a well established, highly respected and financially stable organisation based in Sheffield.
My Client – Your Next Employer?
Is a great company, with a super reputation and a brilliant market position.
They are currently in aggressive growth mode due to a number of major contract wins across the UK.
With this in mind, I want to speak with experienced sales professionals. People who are committed to a career in sales, want to be in control of their work environment, their earnings and their career progressions.
This is a highly fluid role, so if you like tight structures and rigid rules, this is NOT the place for you.
But, if you’re entrepreneurial, great communicator, ambitious, creative, high energy and an all round good egg…let’s talk.
Your Sales Experience
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years…
- B2B sales
- B2B business development/appointment setting/lead generation
- Solid CV with no job hopping – you need to be serious about committing to a career in sales
Sector Sales Experience
Training, HR services, Financial Products, Professional Services, Automotive, Telecoms, Insurance, Property….
These are ideal but not mandatory…
You see, we’re more interested in you than your CV!
- Great working team
- Super environment
- Uncapped earnings
- Great career progression
- 18k basic starting salary, year one OTE 30/32k
What else do you need to know?
Where to send your CV to, of course…
You can email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you want to chat first – 0779 002 1885
Think About It
If you’re serious about this year being about you loving your job…let’s talk.
You might want to ask yourself these questions…
- Are you ambitious to develop your career in sales and find the pace of progress too slow in your current role?
- Do you want to escape the cycle of working for one call centre after another and move to a smaller, friendly and progressive sales office?
- Do you deserve the opportunity to work in a firm that will invest in you, make sure you’re fully trained, supported and coached through the whole of your induction period?
- Want to work in an environment that will reward your entrepreneurial spirit by having an uncapped commission/bonus structure
- A firm that will offer you supported progression to external sales …whenever you’re ready?
Time to get that CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheffield – Sales – Business Development – Jobs – Telesales – Lead Generator – Account Manager – Appointment Setter – B2B – External Sales – Inside Sales